- Human Recourse Management,
- Globalization development
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The development in globalization helped a lot of countries to consider China as a noticeably improved state in its technical, substructure, industrial, and producing possessions with facilities. Despite these signs of progress, there is an area of investigation for undertaking a rough spreading of revenue that has produced dogmatic and socio-economic difficulties in the republic. The aim of research to determine the character of managing the human resources aptitude in carrying growth and creativity competencies in standing the market. This study concentrated on the qualitative analysis of researches concentrated on planned and humanoid reserve management. An investigation assessment discovered that these human-related organizations are a vital obligation in shaping the business competences. Though, as the business retains increasing, the performance and progress of workers want to save up the covering up of the international marketplace. Open-handed some direction, training, and exercise consider as one of the good savings in developed the competencies. Client faithfulness is a decisive issue of the presentation of the corporation.
- C. L. Wang and P. K. Ahmed, Dynamic capabilities: A review and research agenda, Int. J. Manag. Rev., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 3151, 2007.
- S. Neamat, Risk Assessment for Uzun Construction and Real Estate Company in TRNC, Sch. J. Econ. Bus. Manag., vol. 5, no. 3, Art. no. 3, 2018.
- S. Neamat, The Development Of Management Control Systems Framework In Public-Private Partnerships, Int. J. Sci. Technol. Res., vol. 8, no. 10, Art. no. 10, 2019.
- S. Neamat, A Developed Framework for Energy Technology Sustainability Assessment, Int J Innov Technol Explor Eng IJITEE, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 832838, 2019.
- H. Karimi, S. Neamat, and S. Galali, Application of Mathematical Matrices for Environmental Impact Assessment, A Case Study of Thermal Power Plant, J. Appl. Sci. Technol. Trends, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1316, 2020.
- S. Neamat, Factors Affecting Project Performance in Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Int. J. Adv. Eng. Res. Sci., vol. 4, no. 5, Art. no. 5.
- K. A. Merchant and D. T. Otley, A review of the literature on control and accountability, Handb. Manag. Account. Res., vol. 2, pp. 785802, 2006.
- S. Neamat, Models Developed for Creep of High Strength Concrete, Infogain Publ, vol. 3, no. 3, Art. no. 3, 2017.
- S. Neamat, Investigation of FRP impact on Shear Strengthening of Reinforced and Pre-Stressed Concrete Beams, Res. Rev., vol. 9, p. 11, 2020.
- P. H. Fu, T. Jonathan, and N. Bano, Business in technological, marketing and social perspectives: a progress in strategic and human resource management, Int. Lett. Soc. Humanist. Sci., vol. 85, pp. 2126, 2019.
- S. D. Salahaddin, Factors Affecting the Competitiveness and Innovation in Northern Iraq Construction Industry, 2016.
- S. Neamat and I. Yitmen, Factors Affecting the Innovation and Competitiveness in Kurdistan Region of Iraq Construction Industry, Int J Adv Eng Res Sci IJAERS, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 157162, 2017.
- Y. Hao, Q. Farooq, and Y. Sun, Development of theoretical framework and measures for the role of social media in realizing corporate social responsibility through native and nonnative communication modes: Moderating effects of crosscultural management, Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Manag., vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 704711, 2018.
- J. Amankwah-Amoah, S. E. Ifere, and R. B. Nyuur, Human capital and strategic persistence: An examination of underperforming workers in two emerging economies, J. Bus. Res., vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 43484357, 2016.
- S. Neamat, Management Controls For Minimizing Risk In Public-Private Partnerships In Kurdistan Region Of Iraq.
- T. Krishnan and H. Scullion, Talent management and dynamic view of talent in small and medium enterprises, Hum. Resour. Manag. Rev., vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 431441, 2017.
- S. D. S. Neamat, A Comparative Study of Safety Leading and Lagging Indicators Measuring Project Safety Performance, Adv Sci Technol Eng Syst J, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 306312, 2019.
- O. Furrer, B. S.-C. Liu, and D. Sudharshan, The relationships between culture and service quality perceptions: Basis for cross-cultural market segmentation and resource allocation, J. Serv. Res., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 355371, 2000.
- Y.-M. Huang, C.-C. Chen, and S.-Y. Lai, Test of a multidimensional model linking applicant work experience and recruiters inferences about applicant competencies, Int. J. Hum. Resour. Manag., vol. 24, no. 19, pp. 36133629, 2013.
- A. Al Ariss and Y. Sidani, Comparative international human resource management: Future research directions, Hum. Resour. Manag. Rev., vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 352358, 2016.
- W. A. Schiemann, From talent management to talent optimization, J. World Bus., vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 281288, 2014.
- M. Sonnenberg, V. van Zijderveld, and M. Brinks, The role of talent-perception incongruence in effective talent management, J. World Bus., vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 272280, 2014.
- A. D. Meyer and J. B. Goes, Organizational assimilation of innovations: A multilevel contextual analysis, Acad. Manage. J., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 897923, 1988.